• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misc. Oakley Exchange Rules PLEASE READ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
What is the point then?

So in that example if I literally look on Oakley.com and list an item for 2x here or on ebay or whatever 1) I'm an idiot for that but 2) Who ever buys without every checking Oakley or any other website is an even bigger idiott.

I mean if I post my house for sale for $1M and it's worth $250K and someone buys it. Did I scam them?
The point is you seem to be ok with the type of ******* that does that **** making a living doing it here. WHY??????? You can easily put an end to but you refuse to. WHY??????????

Some people reacted to this post.
And here I thought this was a community.... I guess it will just be eBay 2.0 where prices are high and ****s are not given. @SiRacer420, this is why I rarely buy anything here anymore.

Username Hidden said:
And here I thought this was a community.... I guess it will just be eBay 2.0 where prices are high and ****s are not given

It’s been that for years.

Username Hidden said:
It’s been that for years.
It’s gotten so bad lately. Members are blatantly & in the open, asking for deals from sellers here for the purpose of flipping back to the forum once received. This is all deemed perfectly fine according to the mods.

So If there is no rule for scalping anymore, why even have a waiting period to access the exchange?

Username Hidden said:
It’s gotten so bad lately. Members are blatantly & in the open, asking for deals from sellers here for the purpose of flipping back to the forum once received. This is all deemed perfectly fine according to the mods.

So If there is no rule for scalping anymore, why even have a waiting period to access the exchange?

So they have to pay money if they want instant access?

Username Hidden said:
So they have to pay money if they want instant access?

Lol I knew the answer. Was just putting the question out there

Username Hidden said:
Shush scalper :rofl:
I’m gonna scalp some Sutro’s next

Username Hidden said:
Selling a current item for 2.5x the sticker cost isn't scalping? This ain't vintage.
Ask wicked :rofl:

Username Hidden said:
I’m gonna scalp some Sutro’s next
Damn you’re on it congrats :biggrin:

Latest Posts

Back