• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Misprinted SKU # ?

BoostBear

°—°
Beast Coast
Received these from a bundle trade and I'm utterly confused about the printed SKU 24-360 that's on the arm. From what I've found it's suppose to be printed on a green arm of the aquatique collection Coast color-way, instead I have a solid color configuration which resembles that of the frame color from the Coast version. I provided a couple photos and a collage of key points that I've read to check when trying to authenticate frogs.
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 6.04.57 PM.png

Has anyone ever run into such a SKU misprint, or have I been duped?

IMG_8516.JPG

IMG_8522.JPG

IMG_8545.JPG

IMG_8547.JPG

Looks like someone just put an orbital from the aquatique coast into an aquatique drop off. But its interesting that it's the sku from the coast on the stem.... I'd say just keep them as a mistake from oakley and enjoy them..
I figured it was an error or some type of botched MPH configuration, but I came up with zero result in the search of mismatched SKU # so I take this isn't a common error people come across? As I've color dyed a number of goggles, an my original thought was maybe someone dyed them... but upon testing out this theory on a spare arm I realized the SKU colors along with them...

Back