• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mission complete

andr3

Oakley Expert
Hamburg
?dl=1.jpg

Got a good deal on a Juliet Titanium / Gold Iridium, worn, but in a near perfect condition. It did come a little dirtier than expected and the rubber parts were very sticky. I took the frame apart, gave it a good cleaning and now it is nearly as good as new. Nose bridge might eventually need a tune up. But for now I got a tight fit with the #25 ear stem pads.

That is actually the frame / lens combination I always wanted to have. Not as spectacular as some others but much more robust than most. Can't stop emphasizing how much I like bronze base lenses. And since the frame has got no coating, it is a lot less prone to scratching.

Out of my five pairs these will probably become my go-to shades. And since I don't want to own anything I don't wear (hence the signature), those might be my last... for now... that's what they all say. Mission complete.

Congrats, that is my favorite pair, I bought mine in 99 and wore them for 10 years before they were retired by Oakley while getting fixed.

Oh no, are you saying Oakley broke them while attempting to give them a tune up?

I sent them in and they sent me back a plasma frame as a replacement, the nose on mine where the pin goes was damaged so I figure they decided it was to far gone to put new pins in