• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2016

The winning streak has been snapped. Dodgers beat the Braves 5-3. Braves will settle for the series win, tomorrow. Tough sledding for sure because Kershaw will be on the mound.

Sent from a telephone.
Or maybe they won't. Braves lose 2-1 in another extra innings game.

Sent from a telephone.

And the Astros lose again, it's earlier but this hurts!!! Especially with huge expectations this year... Maybe we'll get rolling in the next series? Gotta do better than 0-3??? Com'n Astros!!!!

Oh wow. Jake Arrieta throws a no hitter and the Cubs crushed the Reds 16-0. Ouch!

Sent from a telephone.

Seeing that Papa John's is the new pizza sponsor for MLB, it looks like the free pizzas after the no hitters are done; those were Domino's promos.

Sent from a telephone.

I was hoping no one noticed. :) ...
I'll be honest, I started pulling for him around 8th inning. He deserved it.
I didn't notice it until this morning... At least David Ross was able to catch his first no hitter. It is easy to root for him. I had no idea that Ross is a Tallahassee native... Kinda nice to like a "local" guy.

Sent from a telephone.

Wow.. That was one of the craziest Triple plays I've seen since Little League..lol.

Reds lose another to Cubs. It's so aggravating watching this team. They have everything but pitching and it's killing them.

Back