• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2016

If the Dagburn Redlegs don't pick it up tonight, I'm done with them! I'm going to pile up all my Reds hats, shirts, .....shoot..anything colored Red, in a big ole pile in my front yard and burn them all. I'll put my Chris Sabo glasses on top of the pile!!!
Sick of it!!!!!
...imagine what Ken Griffey Jr felt like after having to wear a Reds jersey........

...imagine what Ken Griffey Jr felt like after having to wear a Reds jersey........
Typically coming from a 'stros fan I would fire back but anytime someone wants to pile on the Reds, Cards or Yankees I'm ALL for the support.

Sent from my NOT so happy place

Absolutely terrible I imagine!! One of the all-time greats and my #1!!! Deserved multiple championships!!!

Well the seats were great but the game wasn't fun.. Oh well I hope we get out of our funk and not let it build too much

The sky is the limit with this team, they'll come around and get rolling!!! But there are definitely some question marks......

Stro-show for Canada's team tonight! Can't wait to see them crush the pinstripes all year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to tune into the Braves game, but to my dismay (or delight), the Tampa Bay Lightning game preempted the Marlins game lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Woo hoo... Braves beat the Marlins to win their first game of the season... The Twins are on the clock.

If the Dagburn Redlegs don't pick it up tonight, I'm done with them! I'm going to pile up all my Reds hats, shirts, .....shoot..anything colored Red, in a big ole pile in my front yard and burn them all. I'll put my Chris Sabo glasses on top of the pile!!!
Sick of it!!!!!
Wait. Put those glasses on the exchange first. I'll take em.
As a Reds fan myself, I concur.

Latest Posts

Back