• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale MLB Flak Jackets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

"Cleansing" the items not in my collection to make sure I have space and funds to complete the rest of my current wish list.

I had to buy an entire collection of MLB just to get the Blue Jays pair... I had been looking for the Jays forever so I pulled the trigger. Now to move the rest along to happy homes.

*Please note that the gentleman I bought these off was a smoker. They aren't bad, but there is a bit of a smell to the cases and microbags.

All prices include shipping to Canada/US. For other locations please PM me, but it won't be cheap (damn Canada!!)

Condition of the ones with boxes are 9/10 (pretty much mint, but because I haven't owned them since day 1, I won't say that).
$110
The ones without the boxes I would give 8/10. I will include a black microbag and flak case.
$90
The Angels pair have yellowed ear socks
$75
The Padres earsocks are funny as well - they're a little discoloured.
$95
If you are interested in multiple pairs, I can figure out the shipping costs. Prices are firm as they are well below eBay prices and are very fair.

For additional pics:
MLB Photos by oaksterd4 | Photobucket

DSC06292.jpg

DSC06287.jpg

DSC06282.jpg

DSC06277.jpg

DSC06268.jpg

DSC06273.jpg

DSC06263.jpg

DSC06259.jpg

DSC06255.jpg

DSC06251.jpg