• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying MM or TT watch wanted. (Not perfect/beater/etc)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've been wanting one for a while, and think I've finally gotten to the point where I feel I want to to through with it but without worrying about an ebay fake, so I'm putting this out there.

I'm hoping to find one that isn't up to the collectors standard, but is still functional. I plan on wearing it daily and know that it's not unheard of for me to scratch it. (Based on my current watch that is...) So battle scars are acceptable. And, I'm hoping helps me find one that I can afford.

I don't have a huge preference color wise, but do want the Ti bracelet vs the leather band.
Customized watches are also an option, but I do want them to be fully functional. I've got a big enough wrist, I'll probably need all the links (and/or spares). Boxes not necessary but it's a bonus.

Let me know what you've got or what you come across. Trying not to be in a hurry, but I'll admit, i'm starting to get a little anxious. Thanks in advance.

Some people reacted to this post.
Back