• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Motorcycle Thread?

What are you riding?
That's the speed where that adrenalin slo-mo instinct kicks in. Crazy feeling!
I spent a lot of time on a gixxer 1000 that was modified a little bit. ;) destroyed that and I'm either gonna pick up the new not street legal Kawasaki or the new R1M or the next gixxer but for now I've been on my backup gixxer

Gixxers are awesome bikes, I feel like they were ahead of the curve for a while but the newer models let off the gas a bit :(
I rode one forever until I switched to the ducs;)

Gixxers are awesome bikes, I feel like they were ahead of the curve for a while but the newer models let off the gas a bit :(
I rode one forever until I switched to the ducs;)
With the release of the new R1M I'm considering switching brands. Seems they have finally done away with that huge stupid front fairing that was useless.

But that 300HP Kawasaki straight from the factory. Who gives a **** if it's not street legal. I would get that one registered. :spiteful:

With the release of the new R1M I'm considering switching brands. Seems they have finally done away with that huge stupid front fairing that was useless.

But that 300HP Kawasaki straight from the factory. Who gives a **** if it's not street legal. I would get that one registered. :spiteful:
That H2R Kawasaki is a beast, thing literally looks like it could fly into space lol
I would love to ride that mofo into battle!

Me too.

I do think the price tag is ridiculous though. That's the main reason I am not so keen on it. An extra 10k? Sure. Extra 30k? What the ****?!?!
Yea that's pretty excessive! But imagine what that would feel like and I'm sure there are plenty of tweaks that could be made to boost performance even more. God damn, that's a death wish lol

The rest of the family..... Pat with the Ducati Hypermotard...... George with a white and blue Buell Firebolt .... My wife with the black Buell Blast and daughter Jenny with a purple Buell Blast.....

156250_448849415125653_1698189802_n.jpg

206686_100894266587838_4558666_n.jpg

394843_356232761053986_366583457_n.jpg

1914248_103645089646089_7884636_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back