• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mumbo With Heater on Oakley dot com

Oakley called them the neon yellow collection but the color is tennis ball yellow

"Thanks for shopping on Oakley.com.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, your Oakley order will be shipped later than originally estimated."

Damn lol. Mine seemed like I had to force it in lmAo

Same. The lens is pretty tight for the frame. I can’t remember what the OG pairs were like but the lens hooks are a bit too big for the frame and overlap a bit. The frame is actually putting a fair bit of force into the lens. I will wear mine so not an issue for me but not sure how long the lens/frame will last with that amount of force pushing against it.

Mine came in today, somehow I’ve ended up with 2 left ear socks which is a bit of a QC fail but I should have a spare somewhere. Wonder if anyone ends up with 2x rights 😂

For those interested, it looks like they may use the same tooling as the MUZM release, mine has some very faint marks (seperate from the spruce tab) right where the serial was on the MUZM.
C97DB533-57FE-4913-9B7E-1F3C98107847.jpeg

Honestly thought it was a ground off serial at first, but doesn’t appear to be.

Honestly thought it was a ground off serial at first, but doesn’t appear to be.

The serials were pretty inconsistent. I reckon there were applied using heat and imprinted (one of mine was very faint), so I’d say the stems used now are the spares from the production run that didn’t need to get imprinted.

Makes me wonder what will happen to the spare Pro frames…