• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pro racing jackets

I heard the 4th week of April from a local flagship store.
Let's hope you're source is better than mine - really looking forward to the release either way. I was also told only the one colour...

Do you know if it’s based on Gen 1 or 2?

If it’s 1, I will have to pass.
I mean to be honest the “ mumbo “ in the muzm mumbo pro m wasn’t a true mumbo it was a gen 2 so I’d reasonably think it would be a gen 2 based release as it was the last frame released before the revision.

I mean to be honest the “ mumbo “ in the muzm mumbo pro m wasn’t a true mumbo it was a gen 2 so I’d reasonably think it would be a gen 2 based release as it was the last frame released before the revision.

The original Tiger Racing Jacket was a Gen 1 and far too big for my face/head.

I like your way of thinking and hope that it’s the second/final run of the original RJ’s.

Plus, there was a reason Oakley made them smaller from Gen 1 to Gen 2, clearly people wanted a smaller size, they made them to appeal to a broader market/demographic.

What is the difference between gen.1 and gen. 2?

The orbital of the gen 1 is much larger. It makes the frame pretty tall. With a smaller face the bottom of the frame will touch your cheeks and the top will pretty much cover your eyebrows.