• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pro racing jackets

What is the difference between gen.1 and gen. 2?

D74DC6B3-91C4-44B4-9D8B-A7F45C193F54.jpeg
3A15F4A1-2F0B-46C2-AF03-BF074CD24B4B.jpeg

Heading to Houston, in May.
All who live there, on May 1st you will be hit with a rather large nuc.
EXERCISE ONLY, you may not even know it hit you.:blush:
Again EXERCISE ONLY:vinsent:

To add a side note, Lux will definitely screw something up. Seems they can't really even copy something right. They need lessons from China.
@Litos You’d better hightail it outta there!

I personally never found the RJs that inspiring. I’m not a big cycle guy though. They totally have that “look I just finished a race” look to them especially with the high gloss bright and shiny colors. However maybe if this Gen 2 is remade I could get behind it…

CB2BD279-61B3-4BEF-BFC9-CA887B467CD1.jpeg

05C76F4E-3B47-404E-B18A-FC00CE0F3E0F.jpeg

Last edited:
The whole community would get behind Chrome PRJ but I’m thinking we will be lucky if we get the red ones most rumoured for release

I always wanted a Racing Jacket when I was young and watched Cedric Gracia and Brian Lopes shredding in them. I truly hope these are released in a large enough numbers that everyone can get a pair. The scalpers seem to ruin it for everyone though and I only buy from the source never a 2nd party, these are never cool enough to pay their marked up prices. It's tough enough to justify what Oakley is charging let alone a scalper price.

Hopefully it's the larger Gen 1 size !!

I always wanted a Racing Jacket when I was young and watched Cedric Gracia and Brian Lopes shredding in them. I truly hope these are released in a large enough numbers that everyone can get a pair. The scalpers seem to ruin it for everyone though and I only buy from the source never a 2nd party, these are never cool enough to pay their marked up prices. It's tough enough to justify what Oakley is charging let alone a scalper price.

Hopefully it's the larger Gen 1 size !!
Ha! This is how Wah about Oakley right here.