• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Muzm pro racing jackets

You guys are awesome. What a bloody riot.

Now I have to listen to this garbage.
Screenshot_20230320_193219_Spotify.jpg

It doesn't matter. Not enough will be made for the community that actually wants to wear them and some insider scalper is gonna order batches of multiple numbers then through their various user names re-sell them at ridiculous prices. Honestly, Oakley is dead because of the MUZM project and Brian T needs to be held accountable for steering the ship straight into the iceberg. The last year of so called releases aren't even Oakley eyewear anymore. Just Chinese catalog ordered generic designs.
I genuinely hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

It doesn't matter. Not enough will be made for the community that actually wants to wear them and some insider scalper is gonna order batches of multiple numbers then through their various user names re-sell them at ridiculous prices. Honestly, Oakley is dead because of the MUZM project and Brian T needs to be held accountable for steering the ship straight into the iceberg. The last year of so called releases aren't even Oakley eyewear anymore. Just Chinese catalog ordered generic designs.
I like scalping...
i-want-my-scalps-aldo.gif

I’ve heard that there will be enough for anyone that wants one. This release will be like the MUZM Sub Zeros that eventually everyone bought and those who wanted to sell them had to sell them under what they cost, me included.

I’ve heard that there will be enough for anyone that wants one. This release will be like the MUZM Sub Zeros that eventually everyone bought and those who wanted to sell them had to sell them under what they cost, me included.
I really hope they'll do a bunch in a whole range of colours that way too. Maybe the tiger one being the limited colour and the rest being produced like the sub zeros.