• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Split Shot

Tomcat14

Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Volvo land
Newest MVP
Screenshot_20220722-135208~3.png

Last edited:
I’ve seen some holbrooks with those arms must of been debating what frame to go with.

I’ve seen some holbrooks with those arms must of been debating what frame to go with.
Yeah it looks like they have shifted away from the color shift MVP's, pun intended, and have moved to the same pattern as the HI resolution collection. There's already a Holbrook in that pattern so it probably decided against using it.

Then again, there was already a flak and split shot in the collection as well so who knows

Yeah it looks like they have shifted away from the color shift MVP's, pun intended, and have moved to the same pattern as the HI resolution collection. There's already a Holbrook in that pattern so it probably decided against using it.

Then again, there was already a flak and split shot in the collection as well so who knows
Maybe they’ll do a mvp Xeus next

The color shifts were really nice. I don't mind the hi resolution ones but I would like to see something a bit more wild/unique like maybe some splatters like the mvp flight jackets.

So on an unrelated front. I was supposed to get 2 packages today. My other Xeus I am sending back and a pair of the retina burn racing jackets. Received the Xeus but not the other. It says someone came into post office and picked up the other package. That’s gotta be a mistake. I never got anything saying they tried to deliver . No one else knew I was getting a package. So now they are investigating .. I hope it just shows up tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back