• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Split Shot

I'm assuming that they make different quantities of the mvp releases because I find it hard to believe that the split shot sold out in about a day but the mvp sutro lite is still available.

Yep I can’t judge releases. I jumped at the Xeus’s and they’re still available

I clicked on the MVP link as soon as I received it and kept trying because the Oakley website wouldn’t let me progress to payment screen whichever method I tried but I thought I’d try again today (working yesterday) and thought something was up when my basket was empty. Can’t believe this version is sold out already

Must be more limited than the “limited” Xeus’s!

20220725_192257.jpg

It was pretty odd. I got an email Saturday that it had been delayed, then today an email that it had been delivered. They never even updated my order from "pending" or added a tracking number.

With the type of service I've been getting lately, I wont complain that it got here fast...lol

they sold out so quick, can't be many of them

I clicked on link straight away but the page wouldn't progress to the payment screen whichever device I tried. I tried again when home the next day and they were sold out

Latest Posts

Back