• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Golf Flak 2.0 XL

I give them credit, as this is the second time I've received a pair with a defect and they haven't made me send back the other pair. I bought a pair of Flak Drafts that came with both Daily Polarized lenses with major scratches on them; they just sent me a new pair without making me send back the defective one.

So today is my birthday. We are vacationing in Daytona Beach. She gave me another gift while we are down here. She went ahead and bought me the Moto GP Sutro’s that came out a couple of weeks ago. She’s pretty much a keeper. I am gonna call customer service about my blemished pair of Flaks and see what I get and see if I have to return them. I still have the MVP Flak she got me for my birthday early so lucked out and keeping that one.

So today is my birthday. We are vacationing in Daytona Beach. She gave me another gift while we are down here. She went ahead and bought me the Moto GP Sutro’s that came out a couple of weeks ago. She’s pretty much a keeper. I am gonna call customer service about my blemished pair of Flaks and see what I get and see if I have to return them. I still have the MVP Flak she got me for my birthday early so lucked out and keeping that one.
Must eat at the Cracked Egg for breakfast. And you must eat at Pats for breakfast. Dinner, Down the Hatch, Etc.

We just met Mooch ..waiting for a hamburger..

9C3ABD37-CBD5-45C1-844E-2069E27342C6.jpeg

AF02DDD3-5A96-4ED9-91F5-F0C674830A60.jpeg

Back