• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Split Shot

So on an unrelated front. I was supposed to get 2 packages today. My other Xeus I am sending back and a pair of the retina burn racing jackets. Received the Xeus but not the other. It says someone came into post office and picked up the other package. That’s gotta be a mistake. I never got anything saying they tried to deliver . No one else knew I was getting a package. So now there are investigating .. I hope it just shows up tomorrow afternoon.
I hope it does for u too. I ended up buying all 3 of their new racing jackets when they went the 50% off route. Great buy coming with 2 sets of lenses. I regret not getting a couple of the red with polished black. Keep us in the loop about when u get it.

I hope it does for u too. I ended up buying all 3 of their new racing jackets when they went the 50% off route. Great buy coming with 2 sets of lenses. I regret not getting a couple of the red with polished black. Keep us in the loop about when u get it.
Weren't there 4 different pairs?
Screenshot_20220723-121402~2.png These black ones?

They moved away from color shift to a degree I feel like… if the HiRes Camo pattern on the Gascan is the route they went in, it is colorshift paint in the patterned part, different than the Holbrook or Frogskins from the HiRes collection but it comes out pretty cool IMO

So on an unrelated front. I was supposed to get 2 packages today. My other Xeus I am sending back and a pair of the retina burn racing jackets. Received the Xeus but not the other. It says someone came into post office and picked up the other package. That’s gotta be a mistake. I never got anything saying they tried to deliver . No one else knew I was getting a package. So now they are investigating .. I hope it just shows up tomorrow afternoon.
Happy ending to this.. a new employee scanned a bunch of packages with the wrong code.. got my Racing Jacket today.

Latest Posts

Back