• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection So Far

Trann14

Oakley Enthusiast
Finally got time to organize my stuff and take some pics. Here is what I have so far, and incase anyone was wondering I got the display case from Ikea (gotta save up to get a double-wide Oakley case).

Top shelf: Holeshot, Transformers 3D, Ducati Half Jacket and Fives Squared, Canteens, and a few custom pairs.

Second shelf: part of my fuel cell collection: Deuce Coupe, Canvas, Stephen Murray, London Collection, and Locog

Third shelf: the rest of the fuel cells: Max Fearlight, TACA, Jupiter Camo, Global, and two custom batwolfs: Granite and Black Ink both with BIP.

Bottom Shelf: Matte Black Gascan, Ghost Text Crankcase, Jury, and custom Flak Jacket, along with a few cases and bags.

photo11_zps14a2556e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice collection! That's a pretty cool display to be honest. It's tough to track down a reasonable Oakley cabinet, the eBay prices are ridiculous and shipping is gonna hammer you usually. I'm keeping my fingers crossed something pops up locally at a decent price someday.

Nice collection! That's a pretty cool display to be honest. It's tough to track down a reasonable Oakley cabinet, the eBay prices are ridiculous and shipping is gonna hammer you usually. I'm keeping my fingers crossed something pops up locally at a decent price someday.

Thanks guys! and yeah my parents decided to get a new entertainment center and this is the same product line, Besta. I was able to get one of the last few glass doors that size off a display in the store. Next step is to add a couple more shelves and change them to glass.