• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

Aren't you glad I stickied your thread... it all looks great. Especially those 3d printed xmetal stands. I use a bunch of the metal ones to display frogs and I'm always concerned that it will mark the stems. Looks like a far better idea with those.

Aren't you glad I stickied your thread... it all looks great. Especially those 3d printed xmetal stands. I use a bunch of the metal ones to display frogs and I'm always concerned that it will mark the stems. Looks like a far better idea with those.
Yes! Thank you man!!

Everyone keeps saying that about them not scratching the glasses but didn't even think of that. I just think they look good hahaha

Oakley%20Sticker.jpg

I LOVE these stickers, I was wondering have you tried making the Skull biting the O into a keychain?

Going to want to buy a few of these eventually :eek:

I just did these for @crgonyar He took a chance on doing polarized lenses. I was nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs but they all came out excellent. One important thing to note is that these are intentionallly easy to distinguish from Oakley etched lenses. I won't help anyone scam people but I will certainly help people preserve their etched lenses.

IMG_4657.JPG
IMG_4659.JPG
IMG_4661.JPG
IMG_4662.JPG
IMG_4663.JPG
IMG_4664.JPG