• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

I just did these for @crgonyar He took a chance on doing polarized lenses. I was nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs but they all came out excellent. One important thing to note is that these are intentionallly easy to distinguish from Oakley etched lenses. I won't help anyone scam people but I will certainly help people preserve their etched lenses.

View attachment 343455 View attachment 343456 View attachment 343457 View attachment 343458 View attachment 343459 View attachment 343460
Superb. Simply superb, bro!

I need me a Harley sticker
I have several lol

IMG_4665.JPG

I just did these for @crgonyar He took a chance on doing polarized lenses. I was nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs but they all came out excellent. One important thing to note is that these are intentionallly easy to distinguish from Oakley etched lenses. I won't help anyone scam people but I will certainly help people preserve their etched lenses.

View attachment 343455 View attachment 343456 View attachment 343457 View attachment 343458 View attachment 343459 View attachment 343460
Looking at the first pic, I am almost wanting to forcefully send over a couple for the stuff I want etched we discussed over PM. That first pic etch is a lot more complex that what I want. Keep it up. Hoping to hear back via PM that you are ready for me ;)

Looking at the first pic, I am almost wanting to forcefully send over a couple for the stuff I want etched we discussed over PM. That first pic etch is a lot more complex that what I want. Keep it up. Hoping to hear back via PM that you are ready for me ;)
I'm still working on that one. It's too flat but I'll let you know when it's ready.