• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My custom stuff (lens etching, 3d printing and vinyl)

Ohhhhhh yeah if it was only that much difference in price I'd get the Prusa for sure.

Yep the new A8 is set up but I've only printed one thing on it so far. Came out well. We're laying the floor in the office today so it'll be a few days till I get them put back and start tinkering again.

Did you install glass on the Micro? I used the builtak till it died but glass is still the way to go. Glass and a purple elmers glue stick.

Ah, no I haven't tried a glass bed actually. I think i'll try that, thanks for the idea!

This elite sticker rocks so much. Perfect for my backpack. It takes me ages to decide where to put them because I don't want to waste them!!!

The vinyl sticks to the recycled rubber like it was made for it. Looks awesome!!!
IMG_7997.JPG
IMG_7998.JPG

This elite sticker rocks so much. Perfect for my backpack. It takes me ages to decide where to put them because I don't want to waste them!!!

The vinyl sticks to the recycled rubber like it was made for it. Looks awesome!!!
View attachment 340348 View attachment 340349
Damn that does look good. I still have work to do on that one. I put one on the inside of the door to my pedestal today too!

IMG_4584.JPG