• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Dad’s collection

• Thread starter BakedTater
  • Start date
B

BakedTater

So, in 2008, my dad gave me his pair of 2’nd gen. M-Frames (Taxi yellow, with grey sweep), and a few years had passed. I went into a local pawn shop and they had a pair of BNIB Dark Grey with +Red Scalpel’s out for sale for $30, I remember my dad giving me my first pair. I wanted to get them and return the favor to him, so, I bought them and I wore them a couple times to make him kind of jealous. The Father’s Day after that, I gave the scalpels to him. Ever since then, he has been collecting more and more. Every pair that he has now, I have given to him. Either on his bday, Christmas, or Father’s Day, to kind of keep the new “tradition” going. (Two pairs of his m frames I gave him he either lost or got stolen) I don’t know what pair I’m going to give him this year, but I want it to be something unlike all the others. I’ve been pushing him to get on the OF and join, but, he won’t. He will be waiting until the later part of the year to get them, though. (He’s moving in a week, and won’t be back to get my mom and I until about August or September). But, anyway, here is his collection so far in order from oldest to newest.

1.) Scalpel
2.) SI M frame 2.0
3.) M frame 3’rd gen
4.) White Gascan
5.) Sand Gascan
6.) Mchinist Frogskin
7.) Jawbone
8.) Enduro
9.) Grenade fade Frogskin
10.) Blade
11.) Crankcase Chrono

AF3D842F-DF67-4258-9B76-F866CB215D66.jpeg

582521BA-CCB1-40A5-878F-9CBBABDDED46.jpeg

Get him that Ferrari fuel cell @Cutch22 is selling!! Those are awesome!!
He would love those! He lost his black gascan’s at work. His favorite colors are red and black. That’s a great price on them! Thanks for mentioning his post to me. If I had a little extra money set aside right now, I would probably get those for him. Appreciate it @Bonz-1

Back