• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first and probably last incoming for 2019

I don’t think I would want another package to come home after receiving this one. Nothing else would compare to that one. That’s for sure!!!!

Love the customs!!!! That Distressed Gascan Flag is amazing.

Sorry guys, I have been really busy for the past 7 months or so and hardly have time to drop by OF nor post any selfie on WOAYWT thread, one of my daily to-do stuff for 2018. I received a package this morning, this is my first and likely my last incoming for 2019.

Once again, beautiful stuff from Zach! Excellent packaging. This 2 envelopes came packed in a box and the Oakleys had their own bubble wrapped bags too.
View attachment 628397
View attachment 628399

Orange MD - color based on BMW sakhir orange II metallic
Scar - supershift wildfire pearl
Orange Splatter MD - name says it all
View attachment 628400
View attachment 628402

Clear Gascan - told Zach to create something based on his imagination and he created this fantastic piece of work!
Distressed Flag Gascan - always wanted this!
Gascan S - supershift nitron pearl
View attachment 628401

Bronze anodized Penny - always prefer bronze over gold
View attachment 628404

bronze Penny, gold Juliet, bronze XS - all done by Zach.
View attachment 628405
Damn, those are beautiful. Those Gascans are bad ass.

gif_20190622_212919.gif

Thanks guys for the compliments and lens color suggestions! Zach's work is amazing and I am really fortunate to be able to own these pieces.

Hopefully I will still get some interesting frames that I can send Zach's way but I am likely to be picky on the frames this time round, but this is likely to be a 2020 project.

Back