• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Pair Of Oakley X-Metal..XX!!

Dyeraudio mentioned this to me and I've read in some other threads that if I call HQ they will send me some temple shocks and ear socks for free. Is that correct?

If you get the right CS rep. You also kind of have to sweet talk/convince them you need new ones. You can't just pick up the phone and go, "Hey i want new rubbers. Gimmie." It's more like, "Hey i have an old pair of XX's and the rubbers are starting to rip. Do you have replacements available?"

If you get the right CS rep. You also kind of have to sweet talk/convince them you need new ones. You can't just pick up the phone and go, "Hey i want new rubbers. Gimmie." It's more like, "Hey i have an old pair of XX's and the rubbers are starting to rip. Do you have replacements available?"

SpliceD is exactly right.....I should have been more clear....there have been times when the CS Rep I got was super cool and I received 3 complete Black Juliet sets and some have just sent out the minimum. Being pleasant and not pushy is the key....

SpliceD is exactly right.....I should have been more clear....there have been times when the CS Rep I got was super cool and I received 3 complete Black Juliet sets and some have just sent out the minimum. Being pleasant and not pushy is the key....

I just called HQ and they are sending me temple shocks and ear socks for free. He looked to see if nose pads were available but of course they were not. Thanks for all the comments and info everyone!!

And the search for the next metal continues...

i need to find a deal on some xx's; great looking pair of shades