• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Juliet's need a spa treatment!

Timhyde74

Cereal Killer Extraordinaire (mostly fruitloops)
Hi everyone, noob here needing help! My Juliet's need the rubbers replaced, I'm in the US, North Carolina to be exact, and I would greatly appreciate any help i could get to find a trusted service provider!
Thanks in advance! -Tim

Which colorway are they? And is it just a rubber kit that you need? Earsocks and nosebombs? Or a full tuneup? That includes the flex couplers, to tighten the nose bridge, and the orbital gaskets to hold the lenses, along with the earsocks, nose bombs, and temple shox? Sorry for all of the terminology. I guess there are a lot more parts to a Juliet and most X Metals, than one would think huh? @zwc0442 Would more than likely be the guy for the job.

Which colorway are they? And is it just a rubber kit that you need? Earsocks and nosebombs? Or a full tuneup? That includes the flex couplers, to tighten the nose bridge, and the orbital gaskets to hold the lenses, along with the earsocks, nose bombs, and temple shox? Sorry for all of the terminology. I guess there are a lot more parts to a Juliet and most X Metals, than one would think huh? @zwc0442 Would more than likely be the guy for the job.
Thanks for your reply!
It's mainly just the flex couplers, but it probably wouldn't hurt to replace everything else as well.

Back