• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Works - Custom XX, OTT and More

@Bernardinookl25981888 I have the same question as @BoostBear about the numbering....

Also, if it's not a secret, what paint did you use for the FMJ / silver color?
And do you know if it is an exact match for traditional Oakley Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) silver color?
I have a FMJ frame that I need to touch up...

yes I redid the painting and the numbers

View attachment 753643
That numbering is pretty neat! Did you use stencil to achieve those crisp lines, or like water transfer decal?
Did you refinish the XX’s finishes as well? Sprayed the X Metal color and gold color?
They look very nice.

Is your serial # and sizing numbers laser engraved or as @BoostBear stated painted & stenciled?

Looking very nice, well done.

If you send some private messages to the customizers they have been very helpful in the past. I don’t think they will give you their exact color blends they worked for years to perfect, but certainly helpful!

I'd like to see one of your TiO2 customs...

I'd like to see the difference in contrast from your plasma finish and XMetal finish 👍🏼

good afternoon everyone, some time ago I entered the forum and asked for some tips to start working with customizations, but nobody helped me and in the meantime until today I have been learning and digging by myself, and I would like to share some of my work with youView attachment 753626View attachment 753628View attachment 753629View attachment 753630View attachment 753631View attachment 753632View attachment 753633View attachment 753634
Outstanding!! Keep up the good work!

Latest Posts

Back