• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Name These O-Matter Frames Please

The seller changed his mind about excepting PayPal and I received the glasses today. He included a Spareparts zippered case, Oakley bag, and the paperwork. I still haven't figured out what the frame is called though ;)

I am VERY pleased with the condition. The frame, earsocks, and lenses are in excellent condition and they fit me like a glove. Even the script on the nose bridge is perfect. I've only worn them for 10 minutes but find them comfortable and similar in size to my Fives Squared. They are definitely smaller than my Straight Jackets. I wasn't even going to pull the pin on this "Unknown" frame when I saw it advertised, but now I want more!!

It was a steal at only $40 CAD shipped ($30.68 USD). I have them pictured below with another steal; my A Wire Thick that I picked up for $31 CAD shipped ($23.78 USD) with an Oakley case and bag. Its in good shape besides the earsocks which are starting to split. I am loving these cheap, old Oakleys better than anything new that is available.
unknown5.jpg
unknown4.jpg
unknown2.jpg
unknown3.jpg

A rare selfie:
unknown.jpg

Thanks. I didn't know what to expect but I am pleasantly surprised at how much I like the Unknown frame. I have been looking at some Monster Dogs and Monster Pups lately but have no idea how they will fit me. I'll take the plunge if I find them cheap enough. Who knew buying people's old discarded sunglasses would be so fulfilling? :grin:

Thanks. I didn't know what to expect but I am pleasantly surprised at how much I like the Unknown frame. I have been looking at some Monster Dogs and Monster Pups lately but have no idea how they will fit me. I'll take the plunge if I find them cheap enough. Who knew buying people's old discarded sunglasses would be so fulfilling? :grin:
We gotta figure out the name of that frame! ;)

Yeah the unknowns are a frame along the same line of style I like to see in glasses . To bad my head only fits 1 arm, the other goes into my eye haha
If you decide to sell your Unknowns, let me know. I'll save you from the dangers of poking an eye out with them :D

If the Unknown fits you well, and it appears it do indeed, the Monster Dog should be fine(r).
The 'Dogs have been appreciating lately, but you're on a roll...

:smoke:

I found a rootbeer Monster Dog for $50 CAD plus shipping, but seller doesn't have PayPal.

Might be worth the gamble to send e-tranfer for this Monster Dog, maybe:
monster.JPG
monster2.JPG

Latest Posts

Back