• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NCAA Tourney

and just on the 'Canes: for them to only score 15 points in the 2nd half of an Elite 8 game is inexcusable. It just looked like they gave up when the Jayhawks took the lead. I was pulling for Larranaga's team but they had nothing for the most part of the 2nd half.

I almost forgot to give love to the ladies: congrats to Stanford and South Carolina for making it into the Final 4. I'll have my eye on NC state and UCONN tonight

I almost forgot to give love to the ladies: congrats to Stanford and South Carolina for making it into the Final 4. I'll have my eye on NC state and UCONN tonight
nowhere to watch that here in Europe :confused:

no websites even have it for downloading

I tend to agree, but when you have someone who is an exceptional talent like Paige Bueckers, I tune in

I really enjoy college basketball, but not enough to watch the women play. I'll watch softball or volleyball, but not basketball.
last night's classic between NC state and UCONN is the reason why you gotta tune in, man. That was the best game of the Big Dance, mens or women. First time ever a 2OT played this late in the women's tournament + Bueckers looking like the next big star in women's ball.

Back