• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help to fight a cancer

It is with all my courage that I show up here. Announcing you that my lovely Wife, Saroun, has left us on June 29th.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to all of you, who decided they wanted to help a perfect stranger. It means the world to me

View attachment 512631

Brother I would like to firstly say that I am truly sorry to hear about your loss.
Secondly I want to send my sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Sent from nowhere special

Thank you so much everyone.

It moves me a lot seeing that people I don't know in real life are so kind with me and with my Better Half. Thanks for all the help and the prayers, rest assured it made a difference in our lives. ❤️

Sorry, english isn't my first language and I have difficulties explaining how I feel. I'm glad to be part of this forum, glad to have known so many good people. God bless all of you

Thank you so much everyone.

It moves me a lot seeing that people I don't know in real life are so kind with me and with my Better Half. Thanks for all the help and the prayers, rest assured it made a difference in our lives. ❤️

Sorry, english isn't my first language and I have difficulties explaining how I feel. I'm glad to be part of this forum, glad to have known so many good people. God bless all of you

Dont ve a stranger here brother. Lots of love for you here. Hope you're doing alright in this time of sorrow

Back