• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help with watch pick up in pearland, Texas

I have bought two MM from pawn shops and both times they came down significantly on the asking price. The first was a black one listed at $999 I offered $450 and they said yes (including taxes). The second was a red one listed at $850. I offered $550 and they did it for $600.

I bet they would take $450 if you have the cash.

I have bought two MM from pawn shops and both times they came down significantly on the asking price. The first was a black one listed at $999 I offered $450 and they said yes (including taxes). The second was a red one listed at $850. I offered $550 and they did it for $600.

I need to start hitting up pawn shops

Cash is King.......No taxes....you just saved $50..........I hope the feds aren't in this Forum....lol

Latest Posts

Back