• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help

I'll settle for a picture of you wearing a Santa hat being pulled on a huge sleigh by your chihuahua. Make sure you tie a huge deer antler to his head for the photo.

I'll settle for a picture of you wearing a Santa hat being pulled on a huge sleigh by your chihuahua. Make sure you tie a huge deer antler to his head for the photo.
My dog is not a chihuahua. She's a mean, lean fighting machine haha
uploadfromtaptalk1449152192695.jpg

Um, did anyone get her a pair of O yet? Hell I don't even know if that's a good idea. @Dallas O Hog let me know what you think, if no, I'll send you some cash. I have no idea what an 8 year old girl would like but I want to help, but seeing as this is the oakleyforum, she should have some shades!

Um, did anyone get her a pair of O yet? Hell I don't even know if that's a good idea. @Dallas O Hog let me know what you think, if no, I'll send you some cash. I have no idea what an 8 year old girl would like but I want to help, but seeing as this is the oakleyforum, she should have some shades!
I was thinking of it but decided against it. :(

Any idea what color she would like? Oh they're customizable too! Would getting her name etched be too cheesy?

Back