• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

! need your opinions

Should i buy a Carbon Shift?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go try it on first...
Those things to me feel cheap and gross...
The contact that they're supposed to make on my nose bridge is non existent and it feels as if the glasses "float" in front of my face...
Not everybody is built the same, obviously, but there are others that feel the same way as I do...
Just go try them on first before you buy them...

There is only one little problem here in Sweden we only have one real Oakley store and they don´t always have pairs to try.
I asked them about the CS before and they looked like a couple of question marks.

There is only one little problem here in Sweden we only have one real Oakley store and they don´t always have pairs to try.
I asked them about the CS before and they looked like a couple of question marks.
Aaahhhhh, sorry about that cat...didn't realize you were in Sweden...

Hhmmmm, you can buy them and if they don't fit perfectly, you can STILL wear them...

They just won't fit as perfect as you would like or expect from Oakley...

Last edited:
Doesn't Oakley Sweden offer free returns and free shipping? If you don't like them you should be able to send them back.. My Oakley dealer will also order items for me if I want to try them them and if I don't like them they don't mind taking them back..

Doesn't Oakley Sweden offer free returns and free shipping? If you don't like them you should be able to send them back.. My Oakley dealer will also order items for me if I want to try them them and if I don't like them they don't mind taking them back..

Maybe but i will have to return them anyways if i buy direct from Oakley because they are more expensive

Aaahhhhh, sorry about that cat...didn't realize you were in Sweden...
Hhmmmm, you can buy them and if they don't fit perfectly, you can STILL wear them...
They just won't fit as perfect as you would like or expect from Oakley...

Many ppl don´t realize that i live here in the cold north:) (Even if it´s warm and little snow here atm. Not what some ppl had predicted Coldest winter in years predicted for Sweden )

Many ppl don´t realize that i live here in the cold north:) (Even if it´s warm and little snow here atm. Not what some ppl had predicted Coldest winter in years predicted for Sweden )
Here's what the Sapphires look like on me...

Really beautiful frame and the lenses have amazing coverage, but the fitment makes me not care for them...

Giving them to my 9 year old son :)

IMG_2455.JPG

Last edited:
Back