• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Addition

nibber

Oakley Enthusiast
New addition- Polished Juliet's, seller said nose bridge was loose and he wasn't kidding! This didn't bother me too much as I have just bought the Linegear pin tool and loads of refurb stuff including red mirror lenses (3 day delivery to UK from Japan cheers guys!)-and itching to use it :lolsign: when the Juliet's arrived the nose bridge was totally shot-so I thought here goes-carried out my first nose bridge repair.
The disassembly wasn't too bad the nose bridge pins came out easily- the right hand nose bridge rubber had totally disintegrated and there was not much left of the left hand nose bridge rubber(see photos of what's left of them! The 3rd photo is before the repair and you can see the nose bridge wear by the stem arm angle of the arms and the 5th photo is after the repair and back to normal) Cleaned everything up got the first nose pin in sweet, second pin was a pain in the neck as it went in at an angle and got stuck! :mad-35::spiteful:so took my time and removed it and opened up the nose pin hole slightly with a very small file and fitted a new one and it went in fine. Well pleased with the repair they are good to go now for a few more years with a factory tight nose bridge and new rubbers
1.jpg
7.jpg
20180720_184840.jpg
20180720_203307.jpg
20180720_203625.jpg
20180720_204257.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back