• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliet Frame

M+M Custom

Oakley Beginner
Chicago
Just picked up this thrashed Juliet Frame and I was pleasantly surprised that it is not complete garbage. Yes, the nose bridge is super loose and needs the rubber replaced and the lenses are also going to have to be replaced, they are not original, but the frame is in pretty good shape. I went from one pair of Romeo that I have been wearing for the last 20 years to a collection of three in the last few months.

I don't live far from The X-Man, but now that I have 2 pair that need repairs, should I just get the pin pusher tool and DIY the fix?

Collection.jpg

Juliet.jpg

Send them, but send the r1 to me :biggrin:
Sorry man, they aren’t going anywhere. I got them free when my company was doing work for Scotty Canon, can’t believe I haven’t lost them after all these years. I also have a brand new set of gold lenses for them that I never used.

Sorry man, they aren’t going anywhere. I got them free when my company was doing work for Scotty Canon, can’t believe I haven’t lost them after all these years. I also have a brand new set of gold lenses for them that I never used.
Send me the gold lenses :biggrin:

Back