• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Aluminium double wide need lighting ideas!

I also got a few other goodies in the deal (will post pics later) guy owns a ski shop and has sold oakley stuff for a while he said whatever else he finds it’s mine (for $ of course). I was praying for some NOS x-metal but no luck hahaha. He sells mostly goggles where he is a ski shop but he’s got some cool stuff! This deal wasn’t quite as good as my $50 3.1 double wide but pretty close with all the extras!

Thanks bud! It is my favorite design too besides the one that’s like a tarnished brass with big rivers I think @cacatman has one? It’s either a square o or stretchline or maybe they had both but I’ve never seen a double wide like that I don’t believe. Just has more of an old industrial look to it and being a metal worker/welder I like that type of stuff

It’s in pretty good shape it is missing a rivet/bolt thing on one top corner does anyone know where to find something that would replace it?
I've got a chocolate brown square o single wide. Wouldn't normally choose a chocolate colour for anything, but, have to say, that this looks awesome!

I saw this on marketplace. It was too far and
I didnt have time to grab it otherwise I would have rode up. Get some under counter puck lights from the home center. Mount them on a small wooden strip and drop them in from the top. Many come with a switch and have a dimming feature.

Congrats!!! That's an amazing price!

The other option you have is Velcro strips. They have adhesive on both sides. I used them for many things including some neon light strips I put under my Home Bar. I've been debating adding a strip along the sides of mine.

Last edited:
Remote led lighting inside my single tower up and down the uprights face side.
80D733A6-9DA1-4FC0-BA1A-BA8BBEF1369B.jpeg
89628FFF-EB42-426A-8309-6F5166ED1F40.jpeg
3E4CADDD-BF97-4042-A042-775DE5B212DB.jpeg

Thanks bud! It is my favorite design too besides the one that’s like a tarnished brass with big rivers I think @cacatman has one? It’s either a square o or stretchline or maybe they had both but I’ve never seen a double wide like that I don’t believe. Just has more of an old industrial look to it and being a metal worker/welder I like that type of stuff

It’s in pretty good shape it is missing a rivet/bolt thing on one top corner does anyone know where to find something that would replace it?
I have some bolts but I am in the uk if you don’t have any luck closer shoot me a message

I have some bolts but I am in the uk if you don’t have any luck closer shoot me a message

I’ll take a look and see I think I only need one but I have a deal going with someone in uk right now you could send to him and then he could send to me when we finalize our deal. Let me know if that’s cool with you and I’ll talk to him but I’m sure it would not be an issue. Or maybe I’ll buy one of your bob heads and you could add it to that order. You ship the Bobs to USA right?

Latest Posts

Back