• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New badman glasses don't squeeze tight to head

Jeansrme72

Oakley Enthusiast
Just bought the new badman glasses I have a very large head and all the rest of my Oakleys stay tight on my face but these seem to just fall every time I bend over or tilt my head back it doesn't seem normal that they are so loose is there any way to tighten the fit?

Just bought the new badman glasses I have a very large head and all the rest of my Oakleys stay tight on my face but these seem to just fall every time I bend over or tilt my head back it doesn't seem normal that they are so loose is there any way to tighten the fit?
Badman is the only "nice" pair of glasses this new Oakley has come out with...

I've always liked them, but every single one of the 5 or 6 Badmans I try on at the store fit like dog dookie...

The looseness is very common for the Badman and the only reason why I don't have a pair in my collection...

Disappointing junk...

Unfortunately none bro. All the new cheap metals loosens up in time and there is no solution to it.

Daily wear is not recommended, but is nice just to have one in the collection. Although really which they had thought this throughly during the design stage and hope they improved the Research and Development team. If they ever decided to moved forward on the next model.

Last edited:
Back