• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Custom frames from @SoulFulFrog

Thought I'd throw an update in as both pairs are now sporting some lovely new lenses courtesy of the Optical Champ @Chris A Hardaway

Up first, the expertly polished XX from @SouLFuLFroG now looking extremely sweet dressed in the gorgeous Maritime Polars, these are excellent lenses and if don't already have a set I highly recommend that you get in touch with RJ and order them...
DSC_0079.JPG
DSC_0075.JPG
DSC_0077.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0076.JPG

Now for my Blue Ano'd XS perfectly customised by @SouLFuLFroG and now sporting a lovely set of Prizm Road lenses, I wasn't sure if these would suit the blue frame, but they are looking pretty sweet.
DSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0082.JPG

DSC_0080.JPG

DSC_0083.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

I have to say, the quality of work from both @SouLFuLFroG and @Chris A Hardaway is second to none, if you haven't already and are thinking of doing a custom piece you won't go wrong by getting in touch with these guys, without these guys and others like them I don't know what we'd do, there would be a lot of unloved Oakleys in cupboards and drawers around the world, these guys help bring them back to life. Keep up the great work guys, it's really appreciated.

Brian has been smashing them outta the park for some time now, as we've all seen, what he does is amazing, I threw an idea his way a few weeks back for a custom XX I was interested in doing and Brian created one... I received it other day :D unfortunately I've been waiting on my Linegear order to arrive to finish it off, well guys the rubber arrived today and I've now completed my latest custom........ IMHO It is the dogs *******s, the best XX I've ever seen, but you'll have to wait until I can take & post pictures tomorrow.

[watch this space]

Latest Posts

Back