• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Double Tap Watch

The titanium bracelet with the black pieces for contrast looks awesome. Price is a concern here tho

Might not have to save as much as you think, from what I have heard the bracelet Double Tap will run around $900 and the unobtanium strap one will run somewhere in the $650-$700 range. Obviously that may change but that is what I was told.

There will also be two with the unobtainium straps, one that is all black and one that is black with blue hits on the face. I think the price was more like $750.

Looks pretty good, I just hope its not stupidly oversized like most O watches.
Also they should keep the price under a grand. For the prices they ask for some of their watches I'd rather just get a real watch like a Tag.

Also they should keep the price under a grand. For the prices they ask for some of their watches I'd rather just get a real watch like a Tag.

Read the whole thread, the prices are listed

Concerning the size we have 1 or 2 members here who may disagree with you and say the watches are way too small.