• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Juliet Lenses - Ruby Iridium ?

Nice collectio bro is that a blue iridium with the green hues? Like blu green earlier release. I mean first release?
Bottom left? It's custom cut Jade from InfiniteHero, Big Taco donor. Looks really nice in the x-metal doesn't it? :)

yea, the original ones i had in the Juliets are much redder than the newer ones. Pity the older ones have a few scratches.Oh well,just need to install the newer lenses now .
Funnily enough, the redder ones in the plasma are newer than the orange ones in the x-metal. Start of the year, direct from Oakley. Who knows how long they were in stock though. I still have the box, maybe the batch number on that will have other decent red lenses within it too.

Funnily enough, the redder ones in the plasma are newer than the orange ones in the x-metal. Start of the year, direct from Oakley. Who knows how long they were in stock though. I still have the box, maybe the batch number on that will have other decent red lenses within i
t too.
thats the thing its hit or miss with the rubys. I was just at the oakley vault here and saw.some rubys it has more yellow than red i asked them about that they said it depends each stock.

Sucks thats its a hit or miss... my local vault is only a month or so old so there's no chance of having Juliet lenses in.Then again they do stock the Juliet ear socks etc.
Now i need to order some polarized lenses for my black pair of Juliets.

Sucks thats its a hit or miss... my local vault is only a month or so old so there's no chance of having Juliet lenses in.Then again they do stock the Juliet ear socks etc.
Now i need to order some polarized lenses for my black pair of Juliets.
if you want custom cuts pm infinite hero

that might not be a bad idea actually, i mean i just spent $60 on them rubys.
And here is what they look like on display
108_0133_zpsa32cbce7.jpg

108_0134_zps22775cde.jpg

Just waiting on a few more stands to arrive...