• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New lenses compliments the man in California

Tycho_005917

Oakley Beginner
New PRIZM grey polarized AF lenses for a Chainlink Scuderia Ferrari frame. Chris Hardaway worked his magic and made some custom AF lenses for this frame. Oakley doesn’t seem to offer AF accessory lenses often. The stock lenses had started to pit after being exposed to …something. -Not my personal pair, so who knows what tragedy befell them. Anyway, the very fickle owner is now very happy with the grey-tint lenses.

Chris is a professional and a great person to do business with. It took me a while to get the frame rounded up and shipped out but he didn’t complain. Also got some 24K polarized lenses for my Penny frame. Oakley now includes tiny microbags for their replacement lenses. Nice touch! Very happy!

6C0DD0B0-88A6-4D6E-8CB8-E59EEBB17506.jpeg

New PRIZM grey polarized AF lenses for a Chainlink Scuderia Ferrari frame. Chris Hardaway worked his magic and made some custom AF lenses for this frame. Oakley doesn’t seem to offer AF accessory lenses often. The stock lenses had started to pit after being exposed to …something. -Not my personal pair, so who knows what tragedy befell them. Anyway, the very fickle owner is now very happy with the grey-tint lenses.

Chris is a professional and a great person to do business with. It took me a while to get the frame rounded up and shipped out but he didn’t complain. Also got some 24K polarized lenses for my Penny frame. Oakley now includes tiny microbags for their replacement lenses. Nice touch! Very happy!

View attachment 894659
Thank you for allowing me to help... I forget now, but didn't I ship this to South Korea even?!

Worldwide and happy to help over here.

Latest Posts

Back