• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Splatter Collection 2018

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
And now that I look this morning, ALL of the Splatters have disappeared from the system.

I'm wondering if possibly there was just a glitch of order dates - looking back at the launch it was Aug 31st for most of R3, then Sep 14 for the Splatter series.

And now that I look this morning, ALL of the Splatters have disappeared from the system.

I'm wondering if possibly there was just a glitch of order dates - looking back at the launch it was Aug 31st for most of R3, then Sep 14 for the Splatter series.

Maybe they pulled them and decided not to sell and now you have some true rarities.....just maybe

No idea. All I know is that my store couldn't find them in the system or in what they had received.

Maybe they pulled them and decided not to sell and now you have some true rarities.....just maybe

Or there were in fact only 330 released and they're just all gone already. That would restore my faith in "limited edition"

Or there were in fact only 330 released and they're just all gone already. That would restore my faith in "limited edition"

Odd thing is that the rumor mill on these had been very quiet lately...

I'm thinking it's just what you mentioned before about release dates. Let's see what happens.

Here are some better pics of the Frogs and their variation of splatter.
IMG_0823_zpszdzln7ji.jpg

IMG_0824_zps5uqmqtcc.jpg

IMG_0825_zpswv3lolqu.jpg

Sweet pairs!!! Do you have pics of all the other versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pics! But was referring more to the frogs. The pics above showed Frogskins box with 3 different labels? So there’s supposedly 3 different versions of splatter frogs coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back