• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Radar EV Path colors coming

Jerome

Oakley Enthusiast
The Netherlands
Just saw some new Radar EV Path colors on edel-optics.nl, here they are:

Splatter Poseidon with 24K Iridium. Looking good to me!
Oakley-OO9208-920878.jpg

Grey Ink with Prizm Road Black, no specific information on Prizm Road Black however. The good news is PRB is coming for sure, now I want to see some specs on PRB like base color, light transmission, etc. On this photo PRB looks a bit like Prizm Daily which also has a purple base. I like Prizm Daily a lot and use Prizm Daily in my Jawbreakers on bright sunny days which works really good.
Oakley-OO9208-920882.jpg

Vampirella (with a Pink icon for the Pink lovers) with Prizm Trail Torch. No extra information on this new PTT lens yet.
Oakley-OO9208-920891.jpg

Matte Black with Prizm Trail Torch, if the Vampirella with the Pink icon is not your cup of tea ;)
Oakley-OO9208-920890.jpg

And last but not least Matte Yellow with Prizm Road as we know it
Oakley-OO9208-920876.jpg

This was basically what I just found for the new Radar EV Path colors. I think the Splatter Poseidon with 24K is looking awesome. I hope Oakley did their research with PRB and that PRB is very useable like the current Prizm Road is.

What do you think about these new additions?

Those are awesome. It would be even better if they release the same lenses in pitch shape.