• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Romeo and juliets incoming?

Gotta put this here too. Lol.

Groundhog day blank.png

When they release a standard production line, i would like to check them out. Hopefully they are a quality product, and won't be disappointing overpriced junk. (Badman)

But as far as being the original xmetal, that ship has sailed, the horse has been beaten, and the manufacturing plant closed.

I think these are cool for the Ultra wealthy or friends and family collector. Just like the precious metal OTT. That being said, I think they shouldn't general release these. Or only offer them for a limited time (6 months to a year)... You don't want to see them over produced and ruined like a general release Nike Foamposite. I'd buy a set or two though. Something still feels nostalgic to me.

I think these are cool for the Ultra wealthy or friends and family collector. Just like the precious metal OTT. That being said, I think they shouldn't general release these. Or only offer them for a limited time (6 months to a year)... You don't want to see them over produced and ruined like a general release Nike Foamposite. I'd buy a set or two though. Something still feels nostalgic to me.
Yeah reminds me of the movie pet sematary. It's not goin to end well. Or a remake of a good classic movie

Well if they do mass produce them they would probably charge 1k minimum that’s a given. And that would mean the OG’s will be twice as much
That’s just the way it is. If they become popular again?? The millennials would definitely pay top money for an “og” pair (I would) same with jordan shoes 🤣😂 if i can get a hands on jordan 11 original released 1998??? For 1k?? I wouldn’t even think twice.