New to the forum | Oakley Forum
  1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wesleyavieira98

wesleyavieira98 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys whats up, I’m new to the forum and would like to introduce myself and ask a couple questions.
    First of all, I’m 25yo, brazilian but have been living in US for 7 years, I’m a huge fan of all Oakley items but my favorite items are specially the x-metal collection, medusa hats, and old school shirts.
    Second of all I wanted to ask a couple questions taking in consideration the fact that I’m new to the forum:
    1- How do I contact someone (since I’m not allowed to visit no ones profile) if I’m interested in his product ?
    2- I’m only allowed to only post stuff in the Introduction thread, I believe we are not allowed to sell items in this thread, so what should I do in case I’m trying to sell some item ?

So thats all I had to say for today guys, hope I can get some answers and make some oakleyhead friends, appreciate your time and attention, peace my friends !

Last edited: 11/1/18
    Wesleypipesyo likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. "TRUMP"

"TRUMP" It ain't no fun when the rabbits got the gun Premium Member Lifetime Member

You have to meet exchange guidelines first. Either pay for a premium membership or be a member for 14 days and make 15 posts and you will be able to access the exchange.

wesleyavieira98 likes this.
  3. "TRUMP"

"TRUMP" It ain't no fun when the rabbits got the gun Premium Member Lifetime Member

And welcome to the forum

4. wesleyavieira98

oh I see now, thanks for letting me know bud, well I’ll be glad to be joining yall !

5. wesleyavieira98

Thanks man I really appreciate that

"TRUMP" likes this.
  6. Wesleypipesyo

Wesleypipesyo #crack-open-a-cold-one

Welcome, nice name. X metals are fun.

7. wesleyavieira98

Thanks man, pretty cool name huh haha, yeah I have a lot of fun with x metals.

Wesleypipesyo likes this.
  8. hondazcrxsi

hondazcrxsi Oakley Expert

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hopefully you’ll stick around longer than @DogsterMon. @"TRUMP" really misses him

9. wesleyavieira98

Lol, I don’t know who that is but I’m definitely planning on sticking around for a while, hope I make lots of friends and some oakley pieces

"TRUMP" likes this.
  10. "TRUMP"

He is just pulling my leg. Alot of us are buddies here and have made good connections.

By the way, your english seems to be excellent.

hondazcrxsi and wesleyavieira98 like this.