• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New to the forum

wesleyavieira98

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys whats up, I’m new to the forum and would like to introduce myself and ask a couple questions.
First of all, I’m 25yo, brazilian but have been living in US for 7 years, I’m a huge fan of all Oakley items but my favorite items are specially the x-metal collection, medusa hats, and old school shirts.
Second of all I wanted to ask a couple questions taking in consideration the fact that I’m new to the forum:
1- How do I contact someone (since I’m not allowed to visit no ones profile) if I’m interested in his product ?
2- I’m only allowed to only post stuff in the Introduction thread, I believe we are not allowed to sell items in this thread, so what should I do in case I’m trying to sell some item ?

So thats all I had to say for today guys, hope I can get some answers and make some oakleyhead friends, appreciate your time and attention, peace my friends !

Last edited:
You have to meet exchange guidelines first. Either pay for a premium membership or be a member for 14 days and make 15 posts and you will be able to access the exchange.

You have to meet exchange guidelines first. Either pay for a premium membership or be a member for 14 days and make 15 posts and you will be able to access the exchange.
oh I see now, thanks for letting me know bud, well I’ll be glad to be joining yall !

Back