• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold NIB Oakley Gascan Bob Bondurant Metallic Glitter Black with Black Iridium No Sku

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Gascan Bob Bondurant Metallic Glitter Black with Black Iridium No Sku

This pair is complete with an unused micro bag. This is the only example of this ultra-rare Gascan that I have ever known which I procured from an eBay seller in 2008 and he informed me it was alleged to be from the Bob Bondurant Driving School....other than that I have been unable to establish any information about it.

The Metallic Black sparkle frame is awesome and very rare on the Gascan and the red icons round off an appealing look. The left eye is etched Bob Bondurant but both lenses suffer from many marks/scratches. You can see them in the pictures. They are small.

The condition is something uncharacteristic within my collection but the philosophy I adopted for this pair is that it is the only example I have ever known, I guess there must be more out there but I know of none in any collection, so the condition is compensated for by the nature of it being impossible to find. Odds of another turning up are adjacent to zero, so this is potentially the only hope you will ever get of adding the pair to your collection.

$125 Shipped CONUS. Please add $20 for International Shipping via USPS First Class International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

Rare chance to add a cool piece to your collection. 100% genuine and all Oakley.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush-proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

DSC00691.jpg
DSC00692.jpg
DSC00693.jpg
DSC00694.jpg
DSC00695.jpg
DSC00696.jpg
DSC00697.jpg
DSC00698.jpg
DSC00699.jpg