• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NIB Polarized Pit Boss Matte Black/Titanium....Black Iridium Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Why are you selling them so low if you know you can make more by selling on eBay? I'm interested, but it looks like your whole purpose of joining the forum was to sell these. Dosent seem legit.

Well he can't. BNIB of this model are selling for $389 and up so he's making more by selling here as it avoids what would be around $35 in eBay fees.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Why are you selling them so low if you know you can make more by selling on eBay? I'm interested, but it looks like your whole purpose of joining the forum was to sell these. Dosent seem legit.

Username Hidden said:
Well he can't. BNIB of this model are selling for $389 and up so he's making more by selling here as it avoids what would be around $35 in eBay fees.

^^^^^What this guy said. If you don't want them, then don't buy them. It won't hurt my feelings. I didn't even know this forum existed until last week and I don't need these sunglasses. There were a gift but I won't give them away either. I figured I'd try and sell them to get something I do want. They go for about $475-$400 on ebay. As ucdavis said, I can avoid listing fees and paypal fees if I sell them on here. Thanks for your concern though.

Pmed......

PM's returned, back up top.....

It's the weekend bump.......

PM Sent :C

eBay is a scam. They rob you of so much. Pictures fees, paypal fees, so many fees. I wish I invented eBay...or Facebook...or Twitter...

Bump these back up top......had a deal but it fell through so they're still available. Still time to get them for Christmas.

$350 going once...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back