• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Noob question: closest thing to the old Whisker?

there is a guy near my house with a new in box whisker I was just talking with 15 minutes ago about possibly getting. If your interested I could always pick them up for you if your interested. Rather them go to someone that would appreciate them more then I would. images from it are included

Same model as the one I have :sorry: I suppose I could cannibalize them for parts but let me get back to you later, I might have located an all black pair, still waiting confirmation they are all original (or available). Thank you very much, that's very kind of you - and obviously not asking or expecting you to take or not take any action you were initially intending to take.

BTW, great forum you guys have here, very helpful people. Refreshing to not have been called a C-word by now as in some other non-related forums (fora?) :grin:

Right, so I managed to get a Pewter frame with clear lens and a pair of black iridium lens that someone took of a pair to replace for prescription lens. All brand new! :dance2:

Back