• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Now You Think Batwolfs Are Cheap?

Sure. Also these are not like the Six C, which are a block of Carbon Fiber. They are the laminated type of CF which are gel coated then vacuum sealed. So the hinge is the normal O material.

2014-12-18 21.17.03.jpg

Not chipped on the outside, maybe a lil rough near the hinge in the inside. But the frames are perfect. Not sure wear you are seeing as chip. Probably just the reflection, pictures don't do it justice.

Not chipped on the outside, maybe a lil rough near the hinge in the inside. But the frames are perfect. Not sure wear you are seeing as chip. Probably just the reflection, pictures don't do it justice.
Yeah it looked like the inside of of one of the hinges, but like I said, very reflective so probably just a lighting thing. Frickin sweet man! A truely unique piece!

Realistically, if I were going to try and sell them. Not that I am going to being my favorite pair. What do you think I could get for a 1 off CF Prototype? Considering they are the rarest Batwolfs or Oakley's for that matter ever made.

I think the key to the value is whether you can prove it's an Oakley creation or if it's just a custom done by another collector. That's the difficult part.

Best I could do is probably get a letter of authorization from the Oakley Elite employee that sold them to me. Since its a prototype there are no serial numbers or any other writing inside the arms like production glasses have. The level of quality and manufacturing on these could only be done by a company like Oakley. There is no way any collector could replicate the quality of work done on these. When I took them to my Oakley Vault store in Seattle, they were blown away by how nice and cool they are. When you see them in person, you know right away that they are authentic made by Oakley.

Latest Posts

Back