• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

Ha ha ha..impregnate a nun...lol...classic...dude those shades look straight out of the movie Pitch Black...badass
Never seen that movie but I can tell you that not only is the matte finish drop dead gorgeous, the clarity from these lenses is unmatched...

My two favorite lenses that I own are the Dillon and the Prizm Baseball Outfield...

Looking out of a Dillon is like looking out of a BIP, but better :)

IMG_6717.JPG

Well, Trent is being very cool about it. Just the fact that they are willing to sell to us, is a huge step. Regarding the lenses that he offered, those have base curve of 6, which is not good for our x-metals. Out of curiosity I asked him which was the largest frame that used those base 6 lenses (to see which would be a donor for our large frames, like R1 or PB1); he gave me the answer, but if I understood right, he also told me that they could send us the complete pieces that they use to cut lenses for their frames, meaning that we could cut them for any of our frames. But we need the base curve 8, and NIR polarized for the matte look. Let's see if eventually they decide to sell those. Fingers crossed
So are the ones you guys have in your frames nir bc 8

Great pic. I'm also wearing my XX DO today. I really like the baseball outfield prizm, and among my favorites, but DWP tops it for me
The DWP is beautiful too, but I get reflections from my eyeballs in the inside hahaha !!!

Latest Posts

Back