• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
M......E.......H !! what's really cool about them aside from the etching which you could special order anyways. Didn't even pick good colors for most of them. How about a Shiny Silver Holbrook with Dark blue icons for America's team. Who is the marketing/design genius that came up with these bland color choices. M......E.......H !!

first models are out........they give you that authentic inside a prison (out)look

General-glasses-window-blinds-multicolour-plastic-frame-sunglasses-Shades-Glasses-Women-Unisex-Sunglasses-for-Rave-Party.jpg

They definitely phoned it in, similar to the way they handled 2019 Tour de France.

I laughed at the Tampa Bay designs. Instead of the expected flag and sabre, it's the "Bucs" logo etched on the lens. I like the looks of some of them, but it's nothing you can't get by custom creation already. I was hoping they'd get some exclusive frame designs and fades like other special editions have.

Latest Posts

Back