• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Please no CMDN, that would be a punishment.

Sutro hands down. It is absolutely without any semblance of aesthetics.

I’d have more respect for Lux, if they just brought out the “ Spiff “. I’d wear a set of these bad boys in a heartbeat. ;)

07CCE35C-BEF1-44E8-B92D-162BEDF7B823.jpeg

Please no CMDN, that would be a punishment.

Sutro hands down. It is absolutely without any semblance of aesthetics.

I’d have more respect for Lux, if they just brought out the “ Spiff “. I’d wear a set of these bad boys in a heartbeat. ;)

View attachment 882269
Maybe Lux just saw your post and will take it into consideration:)

Designs are targeting more into younger millennial and Generation Z territory now. Wait until you see some of the future stuff that will come out. There will be pieces here and there for the hardcore collectors you will like, some of which are the ‘limited edition‘ variety, but most of it will be similar stuff you have dislike over the last many years. The times have changed and Oakley has changed with it.

Designs are targeting more into younger millennial and Generation Z territory now. Wait until you see some of the future stuff that will come out. There will be pieces here and there for the hardcore collectors you will like, some of which are the ‘limited edition‘ variety, but most of it will be similar stuff you have dislike over the last many years. The times have changed and Oakley has changed with it.
Poor misguided youth of today…

Is what our parents said when we wanted neon blades or OTT when they came out.
The fact my 70 year old mother wears Pennys says your wrong ... Use to be when a person was wearing Oakleys and walked into the room EVERYONE instantly knew they were Oakley. Which one you wore made a statement and was sexy and individualized us. Today they all look like another chicken at the chicken farm... can't tell one from the other. Anyone could 3D print one of these frames of today and throw plutonite on em and call em an Oakley and no one would know a difference.

The fact my 70 year old mother wears Pennys says your wrong ... Use to be when a person was wearing Oakleys and walked into the room EVERYONE instantly knew they were Oakley. Which one you wore made a statement and was sexy and individualized us. Today they all look like another chicken at the chicken farm... can't tell one from the other. Anyone could 3D print one of these frames of today and throw plutonite on em and call em an Oakley and no one would know a difference.

Truth

Latest Posts

Back